This Summer Friday Night Workout Experience gives young football players an opportunity to learn techniques and fundamentals from the DeMatha coaching staff! Working on drills with DeMatha players, training and conditioning through workouts, and going heads up with peer athletes through competition are just a few things that make this event one you don’t want to miss!
Location: Sasscer Field
14201 School Lane Upper Marlboro, Maryland 20772
- Dates: 1 Session. Register for:
- Friday, June 18, 2021
- Update on June 11th Session- reschedule for June 18th:
- We are combining the June 11th and June 18th Sessions due to inclement weather on June 11th. We will send out a notice those that paid for June 11th sessions. If you paid for the June 11th event, you are automatically enrolled to participate in the June 18th event. Please bring your paid receipt (email) showing confirmation and name and date information. If you paid for the June 11th, and not able to attend June 18th event, contact us [email protected] and copy [email protected]
- Time of Event:
- Check-in: 6pm (Onsite Registration is available)
- 7pm-8:30pm On-field sessions
- $25 per player (Pre-Register). We encourage you to register online.
- Rising 6th, 7th, 8th Graders Only
What to Bring
Participants are responsible for their own belongings. This football workout event is not responsible for missing cell phones, headphones, electronics, athletic equipment or other camper belongings.
**To complete registration, you must complete payment AND e-sign waiver with camper information. *** For Registration questions email [email protected] [email protected]